IATEFL BESIG Annual Conference - Flyer
Venue: Meliá Sitges
Meliá Sitges website here.
How to reach Meliá Sitges here.
Booking accommodation at Melia Hotels International in Meliá Sitges here.
Plenary speaker: Jamie Keddie
Pre-conference seminar speakers: Cleve Miller & Vicki Hollett
To find out more about the sessions and speakers at the conference, download the sessions overview and full schedule below.
Overview of sessions
Speaker presentations and handouts
Call for papers: 1 March 2015 – 24 May 2015
- The call for papers is now closed.
- You can download and read the speaker guidelines here.
- To apply for the Maria Keller Scholarship to attend the conference, read here. Deadline 24 May.
Online early-bird booking fee from 1 July - 1 September 2015:
- GBP 80 for IATEFL members (incl. speakers)
- GBP 95 for members of teaching organizations who are IATEFL Associates (worldwide offer)*
- GBP 95 for all delegates based in Spain**
- GBP 110 for non-IATEFL members (incl. speakers)
Online booking fee from 2 September - 25 October 2015:
- GBP 140 for IATEFL members
- GBP 165 for non-IATEFL members
Pre-conference seminar (PCS) on Friday afternoon, 13 November 2015:
- No charge for IATEFL BESIG members (SPECIAL OFFER)***
- GBP 15 for non-IATEFL BESIG members
Evening reception (incl. food and drinks):
- *Delegates who are members of an IATEFL Associate organization need to contact their national local committee for a promo code for the applicable reduced rate.
- ** Delegates based in Spain should contact Cornelia Kreis-Meyer for a promo code for the applicable reduced rate.
- ***IATEFL BESIG members should use the promo code that they received via email to receive a reduction for the PCS.
- On-site registration fees (in EUR) will be determined and published shortly before the conference.
- PCS places are limited and will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
Information and forms for sponsors / exhibitors (downloads):
IATEFL BESIG Event Coordinators
Exhibition and sponsorship issues